Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fun Fun Fun....

Be honest, try out a few option with your initial name, middle name, god-parents-given name and etc, and see who you truly is :)

FIND THE SECOND LETTER IN YOUR FIRST NAME.

A-Beautiful
B-Christian
C-Pretty
D-Jewish
E-Slutty
F-Retarded
G-Boyish
H-Outstanding
I-Popular
J-Gothic
K-Punk
L-Emo
M-Gorgeous
N-Nerdy
O-Hott
P-Gay
Q-Lesbian
R-Sexy
S-Lesbian
T-Girly
U-Ugly
V-Wonderful
W-Geeky
X-Bitchy
Y-Under-appreciated
Z-Over-appreciated


NOW THE SECOND LETTER IN YOUR LAST NAME.

A-Crackwhore
B-Boy
C-Bitch
D-Babe
E-Sex machine
F-Retard
G-Geek
H-Jew
I-Girl
J-Goth
K-Nerd
L-Alcoholic
M-Beauty queen
N-obsesser
O-Slut
P-loser
Q-Queen
R-Motherfucker
S-Princess
T-Chocoholic
U-Asshole
V-Jackass
W-Punk
X-Scaredy-cat
Y-Coward
Z-Fucker
H-Outstanding!

Nicky Lee - Popular Sex Machine
Nicky Dominique - Popular Slut
Lee Chung Fu - Slutty Asshole
Chung Fu - Outstanding Asshole


OK, that's it. Either way I try it, it just can't run away from being a WHORE, don't I? Oh geez....

NOW REPOST THIS IN 5 MINUTES WITH THE
NAME YOU JUST GOT AND AT MIDNIGHT A MIRACLE
JUST MIGHT HAPPEN (By the way, I don't believe this kinda shit, but since I am going to Bangkok in 2 days time, and I really want to get well from my illness, I am going to believe whatever it takes to get me well now. Now, miracle happen to me that I will get well before Friday! I beg you please ...:P)

This game is courtesy of Robin Goh. I curi from his blog one =P

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Harvey said...

Very hard to use it on chinese names. Let's see, if I use Harvey...

I got Beautiful Jew

????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home