Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Being A Writer...

I am now the official writer in the all high and mighty creative department.

It’s kinda weird, because it really feels gooooooood actually!

There are less paperwork, less drama with Clients, and less work. See am actually using my working hours typing this piece out. And the best part, I can get off work as soon as possible, like 6pm? Oh darling… don’t envy me. I’m a god’s gift I’m talented :P

Today is my 4th day of working as a copywriter, and guess what I’ve done so far:

- writing my own Chinese copy
- writing scripts for storyboards
- went for a radio recording
- went to supervise a TVC shoot
- involve in a CNY pitch
- and checking the endless Chinese copy FA

It’s fun! Less stress and more fun!

Ok, now come the crucial question. Do I really like what am I doing now? Or am I still consider moving to another Agency doing Account Management?

The answer will soon come, I hope!

=P

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, June 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT!!!

U have crossed over to the DARK SIDE.....HAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Can u hear the suits beckoning..COME BACK COME BACK...LOL

Take it as a learning experience eh..

CU IN BBK..HAHAHAHAH
Dennis....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home