Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Curse!

Monday noon, when I came back from a meeting, I discovered that my lighter went missing.

I clearly remembered that I place it side by side my cigratte box on my table, how can it went missing at a spend of less than an hour, when the lighter can even hardly walk.

I like my lighter you see. It's from the Maydaze premium. It's cool and I like to be seen holding that lighter, it gives me a sense of personality.

BUT OH-MY-GOD! IT WENT FUCKING MISSING.

There and then, I planted a curse! Both LOUD and VOCALLY!

"Whoever that stole my lighther, will be punished!" I said. 'Erm... badly, and nasty-ly", I continued with some hesitation. And then I thought, what the heck, I might as well just go all out. So I shouted "I curse the person who stole my lighter, if it's a guy, the penis will grow shorter everyday and when he have sex, he couldn't cum for the rest of his life! For girls, I curse that your pepet get looser by day and you can never feel a dick in your pussy when you have sex!"

Phew... i felt bliss after the act.

The next day, to discover that my boss, who's the person that took my letter without telling me... I can't help but to giggles during the meeting...

Hehehehehehe... I know I know... I am evil!!

5 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Moron said...

Gee Nicky, you're such a drama queen. But funny to know ur boss took it.. LOL

 
At 10:42 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger Shake Trees said...

wah so nasty u. kekeke. next time ah, notice people who smoke when ur lighter was taken. never ever leave it on ur table. it happen to me deh. anyway my lighter is a cheapo. can buy a new 1 anytime. kakaka. glad u've found it back.

 
At 8:43 AM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

Yeah, did found it, but still it's not with me! Cause my boss stole it!

Damn, what a M.Fucker!

 
At 11:16 AM, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your boss dick still there by now?

rgds
shine

 
At 11:24 AM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

Hahahahaha, good question. Didn't find out and don't intend to!

Am definitely keeping it clean man! He's not a good one to bonk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home