Friday, May 05, 2006

Thank God I've Got You... You... You... You... You... and You

I think it is utterly true to say that everyone in the city is FAKING.

…faking from the truth
…faking documents
…faking a relationship
…faking the personality
… and sometimes to the extend of faking an orgasm

There are only very few people out there whom actually, try to at least, make friends SINCERELY. I have my fair piece of cake.

And this entry is SINCERELY dedicated to my beloved friend – Maureen, for being there for me, during all my ups and downs. I love you babe.

And to all the people who plays an important parts in my life (… ya ya ya… the usual lame one, you know who you are…). Thank you for making it an exciting roller coaster ride. I love you too! =)

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger Shake Trees said...

uhmm... there's still sincere ppl geh. mayb there's just too little. so its hard to find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home