Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

OK, to fulfill my responsibility as a good friend of Ting Ting, I have no choice but to willingly obliged to the tag =P It was overdue anyway, but I still want to complete it for not letting my best of friend down. Here it goes... my answers of the FAQ:

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life

* Student
* Watch Seller
* Dater Entry / Co-ordinator
* Brand Executive / Brand Manager

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over

* While You Are Sleeping
* Harry Potter
* Lord of The Ring
* … Geisha (not too sure about this…)

4 TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch

* Little Britain
* Nip / Tuck
* Queer As Folks
* Desperate Housewives

4 Places Where I've Lived

* Kelantan, when I was still swimming in Mummy’s tummy
* Johor Bahru, during my childhood
* Kuala Selangor, when I decided to run away from home and stay with my grandma
* Klang, where my lovely bed is located at

4 Places I've Been On Vacation To

* Perth / Melbourne / Sydney
* Taipei
* Bali
* Bangkok

4 Places I Would Rather Be

* UK
* Somebody’s arm right now
* Back to Perth. I really like that place very much
* My bed. I’m very tired right now

4 Of My Favourite Foods

* Bah Kut Teh
* Char Kuey Tiao
* Nasi Lemak
* Pork Noodle

4 Websites I Visit Daily

* eurorscg.com
* google.com
* bloodybeautifuldammit.blogspot.com
* friendster.com

4 Beautiful People Worth Tagging

* Kekex
* PluBoy
* Derek
* DMNK
* Wingedman
* Zenngo
* And you! Yes, the one reading this sentence right now. Absolutely right! You've been tagged

(Yalo, so what if I and Ting Ting know more than 4 beautiful and gorgeous people? Scared ler… :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home