Saturday, February 25, 2006

How Do You Ask For SEX?

It's funny the other day I was driving my colleague Elaine out for lunch... and suddenly, the boyfriend called. It sounds like this:

*RING RING*
Elaine: Hallo?
Elaine: You QI XIN (means, CRAZY)ah?
Elaine: *Giggles....*
Elaine: Go away lar... I don't want to talk to you now...
*TOOT* - Conversation Ends

So I asked her what happen. She say it's weird. Then I asked what's so weired about boyfriend calling (I can recognize it from the ringtone). Then she told me this:

"MY BOYFRIEND CALL, AND TOLD ME - DARLING, I LOVE YOU. IT'S WEIRD. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BEFORE"
I laughed, and laughed, and laughed... and I said:

"DIE LAR YOU! HE MUST HAVE SOME AGENDA BEHIND THIS ACT. EITHER HE'S GUILTY OR HE HAS A CONFESSION TO MAKE. OR MOST HIGH PROBABLY, HE WANTS TO KAM (means, FUCK)YOU TONIGHT"

She launghed, and laughed, and laughed... and she replied:

"NICKY, SHIT LAR... I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. HE MUST WANT TO KAM (means, FUCK) ME TONIGHT!"

And we ends up laughing in tears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home