Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Ramblings!

Last week, dated 24th of May, I had officially tendered my resignation as a Brand Manager in the current company.

Of course, I got a job. Somewhere nearby. Can’t review now, but later I will. You can keep on guessing, it’s another advertising agency with the letter “&” in the middle.

But come today, I was totally PISSED OFF with my own boss. He is so fucking moronic, you couldn’t believe it.

My MD and another boss has spoken to me in regards to my resignation, and at the very least, they wishes me all the best with my future job should I decide not to take up the option they offered.

However, my direct boss, whom I spent almost 90% of the time working with on a big dollar account have not even took the initiative to talk to me about my resignation at all, BUT, the best part is – that he has already informed Client on my resignation, last day on the 28th of July. Thank you very much! I would respect, if you had at least spoke to me on my resignation first and get my consensus agreement to inform the Client.

He hasn’t talk to me at all (not a single word) since the day I resigned. What’s up with the COLD WAR yo! He seems all upset and emo about my resignation, but, trust me he don’t deserve to feel that way! For very simple reason that he does not even manage any of my expectations, always giving me empty promises when I on the other hand, has always try at best to meet his expectation. So why upset? And where does the upset begin with when you have consistently failed to managing expectation downwards?

And what is all the sidelining about? Stop talking to my AE to get things done from me. Talk to my face. I am still serving my notice period. But I would be glad if you do not want me to be part of the team for contribution. I would gladly take this as a holiday period man!

Be a professional and talk to me when it comes to business. We are not running a nursery school here!

I do respect him in a way of another, as a superior. This incident has totally changed my perception, nevertheless.

I am already counting down my days. And I will walk out the office on my last day full of pride. It’s definitely your lost!

Anger!

5 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Shake Trees said...

ooo... bad bad boss u have. gud gud job u got. lost he is. attain u have. all my best to u yar. ;)

 
At 1:36 AM, June 01, 2006, Blogger jho said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:39 AM, June 01, 2006, Blogger joey said...

sorry, that was me >,<
anyway..congrats on your new job!

 
At 11:08 AM, June 02, 2006, Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Bosses are like that. They feel we betray them... WTF. When I resigned from the last company, my boss refused to talk to me for 3 months.. (yes, three months notices) and I heard that in my current company, this is a highly sensitive issue also. Sigh... bosses...

 
At 4:06 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger Moron said...

your boss is a man of very little words. His action speak louder than his words. I guess he's totally devastated to even speak about it. Give it time. Maybe after all that has been said and done, he just might ask u out for a beer and talk about it. Too late i know, but its still somethin i guess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home