Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tag Along...

Shit. This is way too long overdue. I hope kekex is not going to strangle me to death with such a late response. As much as I have more free time now doing nonsense, I am just pure lazy to do this until today =P But, today, I damn bersemangat (full with passion), and I will complete the task in this post.

My top 10 list of Life’s Simple Pleasures are…

1. Staying alone in a Balinese concept condo @ high density area, like – Damansara.
2. Simply, just staring at my loved one.
3. Sipping coffee at a cafe at Fifth Avenue, reading vogue / any lifestyle magazine. Oh, and a goldie beside me too. Ok, I can replace the reading part with good friends too.
4. Going places anytime and I don’t even have to worry about money. Bangkok is a must for every year.
5. Open a theme restaurant, one day. So I can work only whenever I feel like it. Totally the tai-tai!
6. Making out day and night. OK, kekex, you’re right!
7. Showing my affection to the one I really really like. Yes, yes, yes, I am an attention seeker! =P
8. Holding a dinner for really good friends. Prepare all that meals by myself, and occasionally, force them to finish it even if it taste like shit. Hahahaha!
9. Sleep. Eat. Shop. Then, Sleep. Eat. Shop, again. Oh, and Sex too.
10. Smelling and sniffing every inch of my loved skin non stop (you see, I love the body odor. But, excuse me, I usually do it after shower. Or only if no matter how sweaty the person I like it and he never stinks). And, eventually lead to SEX.

See kekex, I never let you down. 3/10 is about SEX. =P

So now, people I want to tag are:

Dennis - You have time now. So do it before the Bangkok trip!

You - Yes you.

You - Yes you. The one reading now.

You - Yes. It got to be you. Who else? &

You - Yes idiot. YOU!

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger joshua said...

ah how can we stay away from the one we love?

Sex i mean.

 
At 11:02 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger joey said...

aha! you replied my tag! good boy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home