Saturday, June 17, 2006

No Say No...

Ok, I stumble upon this blog and found some hotties with the *wink wink* eyes asking you to adopt them. Boy, O Boy, how can I say NO to such an excellent offer? I take the word "FREE" for granted! So instead of adop only 1, I adopted 4 =)

It's only natural for a Cina Men to take more than what was asked for. Right? Hahahahahah.... =P

So meet my boys - Kel / Mar / Col / Vin. Well it is how exactly it was spelt in the web page and I don't even have their birth certificate! Plus, i'm still at the getting to know them stage =)






So.... ta daaaaa~

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, June 18, 2006, Blogger savante said...

Wah, people say take one, you grab four ah. Save one for me lah.

paul

 
At 10:12 AM, June 19, 2006, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

Nvm, I can share my bf(s) with you. Because I care, that's why I share :) Like the good old phrase - Sharing is Caring. =P

 
At 6:55 PM, July 02, 2006, Blogger Mr RM said...

geez.... so cute boys, who cannot resist... hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home