Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some Silly Jokes...

Alright, I don't know what will you guys react to the jokes, but personally, I was laughing damn hard to it! It is seriously, way too FUNNY, for me at least =)

A : People who lives in Malaysia is called?

B : Malaysian

A : What about Singapore?

C : Singaporean

A : OK, in Jamaica?

B : Jamaican

A : Good, what about Japan

B : Japanese

A : Erm... Hong Kong?

C : Hongki

B : Cannot call them Hongki. They will get offended.

A : Correct!

C : Then call them what wor?

B : You have a choice to call them Hong Kong-nites Or Hong Konger

A : Correcto! What about Indonesia people, what do you call them?

C : Indon

B : Wrong wrong wrong! They don't like to be called Indon. You'll be bashed up if say that in Indonesia. To them, Indo is used to address the people in their lowest class of the heirarchy. So, never never, associate them with Indon maid.

C : Oh I see.

A : OK, what about UK

C : British

B : Wah, so cleber.

A : Philipphines?

B : Philipino

C : I know that too.

A : You all so cleber. One last one, what about Thailand?

B : I know, I know! Thailandnese!

A + C : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

C : You bodoh (stupid fool), they are called Thais!

Funny not? I think it's SUPER FUNNY!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Also, there was this Malay designer of mine, damn kau FUNNY!

I was wearing this letter 'N' bling bling today and he suddenly asked me:

Azizul : Eh miang, apa 'N' ni yang kau pakai?
(Oi slut, what's that 'N' thing you wearing).

Me : Ala, bling bling la. Aku beli kat Bangkok. Cantik tak?
(It's a bling bling. I bought from Bangkok, got nice?)

Azizul : Eh, you ah memang miang lar. Apa maksud 'N' tu?
(You're such a slut. What does that 'N' means?)

Me : Tak boleh ke? I aku suka ke u suka? Pasal pun, gaji tak naik! Itu 'N' untuk nama ku lar, bodoh.
(Cannot meh? But I like. Even if it matters to you, not like you're going to get an increment right? The 'N' actually stands for my name, you fool.)

(Now, Azizul was trying to be a lil bit funny, by giving me a girly name. The intention was purely innocent and impromptu. It is simply an unconscious mistake)

Azizul : 'N' tu Annastacia ke?
(What, 'N' stands for Annastacia?)


Me : What? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You tau spelling ke tidak? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. ABC lu sudah salah lah! (What? HAHAHAHAH! You know you're spelling or not? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Your ABC all wrong la!)

Azizul : Argh... chee bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home