Monday, July 10, 2006

I Am Afraid Of...

Used to be best friend Eng(since secondary school) called me up at around 8pm-ish to arrange for a 'yum cha' session. I thought, sure why not, since I have nothing to do after the dinner. Joey and Renay kept pestering me to join them for the viewing of the final football match, and my answer to anyone who ask me if I watch football are the usual standard lines:

Football? Yikes, me no likey. It's stoopid enough to see 24 men chasing after a ball. And furthermore, I'll rather watch my own balls. It's an even better experience. Because I get to feel them!


(I'm sorry if I have offended any football fanatic, but this is just my utterly frank opinion in regards to football. No offence and no personal attack intended.)


So back to the original story.

At 10:30pm, I rush all the way from Kepong to Klang, just meet up with them. When I arrived, it was already raining heavily, I hopped out my car quickly, ran, and sat down with them. Panting. And cold.

I wasn't aware that the session was joined by 2 fellow strangers. 1 guy and a girl. The guy was kinda Beng, and the girl was too ah lian to begin with, and did I forget to mention that she was super talkative? If she wasn't my friend's friend, I would have show her my true diva color by telling her - 'darling, I think I'm allergy to you. If you don't mind can you sit further? And by the way, I don't quite understand your nonsense and you're really too loud, that makes me almost impotent!' Sccccccccrrrrrew you, bitch!

And too my disgust, the 'yum cha' session is not a time to catch up with friends that I haven't meet for quite sometime. IT WAS A MAJOR SET UP! And only to be at the location to find out that, my friends are trying to sell me some direct selling products. I was totally, SO TOTALLY upset with him.

I may have not say this before, that I am not afraid of ugly or weird people, but I am utterly most afraid of 2 types of people - The Direct Selling Agent and The Insurance Agent. They are my BIGGEST TABOO in life!

However, ECP knew that I was quite upset with him, so he quickly establish the agenda of the session. All he wanted was to demonstrate something to me and if I am not interested, he will stop. I acknowledge the fact that he is willing to be such a kind soul to respect me choice, and he would stop if I am feeling utmost uncomfortable.

Now, this is how true friends are suppose to be, they wouldn't put you up in situation that you don't feel comfortable in, and most fundamentally, they respect your choice. Unlike some hard core agents that I met in the past. I can even smell from miles away that they just WANT MY FUCKING MONEY! CCY, my ex-secondary school mate is a typical example. He used to call me everyweek to join him for some motivational talk, and he thinks that I will find it useful even for my career and bla bla bla bla bla and that I should not miss the opportunity. Being a close friend, I wasn't sure if and I don't know how to say NO to his request in the begining. In response to not trying to let my close friend down or even make him lose face, I joined him for one of the session. To only discover that his intention was trying to get me to join him under his wing as a member and agent as the final catch really disgust me to the max from even trying to not let him down or save his face. Cheeses Christ! Darling, just a lil respect for your good friend? Hard to fulfill? No?

ECP has no doubt helped me to put agents in a LITTLE different perspective. For the very least of showing me the respect I deserves. Thank you ECP!

There's actually quite a lot in my mind now. But I am too tired to continue and it's 3pm now. I need to catch my beauty sleep. Will continue again if my thoughts didn't run hay wire.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

 
At 11:59 AM, February 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 
At 2:34 AM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Erfahrungen mit proactiv solution

 

Post a Comment

<< Home