Saturday, June 18, 2005

It's Confirmed... Bad Luck Strikes Again!

Last Tuesday, I was called up by the MD of JWT, and he told me that he wanted me to meet this other person, Associate Account Director of the account that I will be working on.

I was stoned when he told me that because, I was actually prepared to work with P, not A.

Had a chat with A, and the conclusion is - NO VIBES!

Then had a 3some chat between A, N, and myself, and A was put in place by N - TWICE! It makes it even clearer that she don't know what she is talking about. She emberessed herself and it's hard for me to pay respect to this sort of person.

The sudden change of structure is due to the fact that the account that I will be working on is up for pitch! There is this market rumour flying around that C (the account / company) wanted to kick JWT out of the panel.

But N (the MD of JWT) still wanted me to join irregardless of the situation. I am skeptical about it. What if they lost the account and they have to fire me. I will be in the favour position of last in first out scenario.

Although he assure me that he will put me on other account should that happens, but there is still a clauses of reviewing my performance before deciding to put me on other account or worst case - FIRE ME!

To me, it's insecurities. What's better than I am comfortable with here I am now, continuing growing the accounts am working on?

So, I called N up and told him my decision.

Guess, I will have to wait until better option arises.

Luckily, I have not thrown in my resignation letter... *PHEW*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home