Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Evil Wednesday!

Today, mark the worst day of my week for the month!

I woke up in the morning, embraced with hopes and happy feeling. But it was all ruined in the hand of Margaret Chew. All thanks to that big time Mother Fucker, Chao Chee Bye, Kan Nin Nia Margaret Chew. I now realize she's not just only a useless Brand Director, in fact someone who plays major politics in the Agency as well. Chee Bye!

I will protect the names of the innocent, but NOT some FUCKERS!

Evil Strike #1
Walk into the office happily, then suddenly realize that I have a budget meeting to attend to. Fuck, I have not done anything. But OK, I know that's clearly my fault.

Evil Strike #2
Sat down with Margaret Chew to talk about the projection. That's when she started very nice with me. And hey, I did sense something's going to happen very soon. Oh! Why am I not surprise? Cause, I am immuned!

Evil Strike #3
Went into John's room and he wanted to discuss on the budget issue. Actually, before that I saw his Charlie Angles was busy preparing all the documentation for the budget meeting. HACK! Do, I need to prepare that too? I wonder. And I think I have to prepare too, but FUCK it. Time was too short and I have no time to do all this documentation, so I went into John's room bringing my notebook only. Then he asked me to show him the stuff, I went... 'Erm... what stuff? I have the project pipelines in thoughts to share with you only.' He wasn't very pissy about it, neither he was OK with it. So, he asked Dawn to bring in the budget recon documentation to show me and asked me to follow it. 'OK' I said. And, Margaret Chew, as the Brand Director, did not even preempt me on the above and she tried to look so innocent during the meeting! FUCK! She probably don't even know what she need to do! Can't live up to expectation, how to become a brand director lar? You tell me?! Thenafter, John said, he needs it by 2pm. And, she nicely ask me to show her before presenting to John. I'm like, double OK!

Evil Strike #4
Just when I came back from lunch with my lovely traffic and studio people, I received the below email from the DUMB ASS brand director. Please it for yourself.

Hi Nicky,

I just received a call from Pris re above. She has a big issue with the estimate no 5751 (which I need to question you too).

When Des first did the budget excel sheet, I remember that there was only one Project Management Fee (which covers all of our time, plus the top people's). Why is there now individual project management fee for each and every item, on top of the fee which I had already worked out earlier.

Why was the est diff from what was done on the excel sheet? If you intend to change, pls check with me (I am sure you would have spoken to John about it), but, pls remember the estimate was done by Des and myself;hence we would know how the charges came about.

I need to know where you are coming from as Pris is very unhappy with this.

Secondly, I would really appreciate if you would have told me earlier about your decision to incerase/change the estimate, because I don't like to be put in this situation.
Thanks!:-)


MARGARET CHEW
Brand Director


It was not like I have not told her about the issue before. I did. But she nicely choose to forget about it! I told her there is a reason why I actually decide to do the add in the project management fee for all other jobs and I seek John's consensus agreement. Margaret Chew, for your information, I don't report to you! I report directly to John, OK!

I did not reply her email, as I don't think it is necessary. I need not to be bitchy, but I think it is redundant to reply to her, as I already explained myself earlier, few weeks before I received this stupid email.

Evil Strike #5
After almost 45 minutes of Margaret Chew standing behind me telling me what to do on the budget recon sheet, I then print out and show it her and for her to bring it into the meeting for discussion. She's like 'Oooo... add this, add that... put in this figure and that figure...'. Of course, I have my thoughts and opinion, so kind of tell her what I thought. The discussion was healthy, nevertheless I did not expect something worst to happen. It was when I was at Twisted for offline, and I received the below SMS from John.

'Nicky, the budgets sent r rubish. What the fuck r u doin? Wastin my fucking time.'

Then, I replied the below:

'OK, I am not sure if I am doing the right thing and its my first time doing it. Very very sorry. Didn't get it done up to your expectation. But I did it together with Margaret and she was OK with it before I went to twisted. I will be back after offline. You go through with me and let me understand what I did wrong then.'

Few minutes after, I got another John's reply.

'Yes, pls!'

I have no idea what I did wrong with the budget recon sheet, but all I did was basically follow Margaret's instruction with the budget summary thingie, and she was OK with it.

However, I called P to find out more about the budget meeting, and I ask her when John was being questioned about the budget sheet, did Margaret stood up and say anything about it? And apparently, NOT! She kept silence... as I heard from many of them, which includes J, my another boss. I have no problem with J's account, and the budget meeting went quite smooth with XXXXX XXXX account. That I did it myself OK!.

Anyway, my point is that I can accept critics and scolding from bosses, if I did it wrong OR not up to expectation. That's fine, because I did it on my own and it fuck up, I will take responsibility. BUT not when I was guided and supervised by someone senior like Margaret Chew - the brand director. If you remember, I mentioned earlier that she was all time behind me telling me what to do and what not, and I was merely typing them out only. She takes the credit and push all blames to me. Harrow, take some RESPONSIBILITY! What the FUCK!

When I came back to office, John was gone. My another boss, J was still around, so I bitched to him about it. And he says he is going to have a talk to John. He just called me and he says he needed to talk to me later.

I did told J that I will not take this shit anymore. Take it or leave it. It's either she back off and let me to handle the account myself, or John take the account away from me. I know my traits and quality. And I understand the company needs me more than I need them!

Evil Strike #6
I was working late till 3am in the office yesterday!

FUCK LIFE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home