Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Making Mummy Angry...

A short 5 min conversation with my mom before I walk out from the house:

Mum - 'Boy... you got gf already ar?'

Me - 'No lar... where got time?'

Mum - 'You should start looking for one already. Don't you have any future planning one meh?'

Me - 'What future planning? I am no concerntrating on my career. Don't have any plans to get a gf or get married soon.'

Mum - 'Yeah, but you're old enough to find a gf already lar. And you should get married soon.'

Me - 'What? For god sake, I am only 23 and you're asking me to get married soon? You crazy ar? I don't want to get tied up with marriage yet. I want to enjoy myself for the moment.'

Mum - 'Then don't you have any close gf now?'

Me - 'Nop, and no intention at the moment wor.'

Mum - 'Office ler? Don't have meh?'

Me - 'Mum, enough, I am telling you now for once and that's all. I am not going to get married before the age of 35.'

I walked to the bathroom. Then walked out again.

Me - 'Ok, maybe earlier... before 30.'

Mum - 'But then, when you plan to have kids?'

Me - 'Mum... I hate kids!'

Mum - 'You crazy ar?'

Me - 'No, I am not and I don't like kids. They irritated me more than I like them!'

Mum - 'Then why are you always playing with your nephew and showing us like how much you like kids?'

Me - 'I only like other people's kid. Not my own!'

Me - 'And they are really irritating! I enjoy playing with them when I know I don't have to take care of them.'

Mum - 'You selfish bastard!'

Me - 'Still... I am not going to have any kids if I get married.'

Walked into the bathroom and shower. After a good ten minutes...

Mum - 'Crazy boy!'

I just walked away warping in my towel. It's a matter of fact that I DUN LIKE KIDS WHEN THEY ARE MINE! I think I would most likely ended up torture + abuse + killing them if I ever have one.

Sigh... life sucks when you're being pressured.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, May 25, 2005, Blogger Derek said...

Hi there amphibian. Thanks for visiting my blog. You were there also at the party? Sure you laugh at all the jokes as i assume you understand hokkien.

Anyway, this is my email : derleekh@yahoo.com

Hope to get a reply from you. Take care and cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home