Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How Come ; How Long

Throughout my BALI trip, I had my iPod accompany me wherever I go. It's a BLISS and saving grace for me... because:

Carol - Forever that 'KECOH' talk non-stop througout the journey, just like a chicken backside!

Ketty - Cool person. Damn 'CHO LO', but damn funny too. I think I click well with her.

Wendy - Another character like Carol. Sometime I think she's a bit too much, but somehow I think she can be a nice friend too. Alamak.. how lar? Make me 'CONPUSED' now.

J Han - Somehow we have nothing in common to talk about. Sometime he can be really funny... and sometime NOT.

And I don't know why I have been playing the song - 'How Come, How Long' by Babyface feat. Stevie Wonder for more than 20 times. I simply can't resist not to replay it over and over again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home