Monday, April 18, 2005

Countdown To My BALI Trip

Yo yo yo! 3 weeks more and i'm off to Bali.

So can't wait for the day arrive. By the way, I think am 80% packed. So anytime if you tell me my trip has been brought forward earlier, I can just take my laguage and go, ANYTIME!

Hehe....

So... yes am going there to breakaway. Not going to entertain any calls from Client or even from my company. Although I will have roaming available with me but still, it's to keep my friend update on my 'DIRTY' trip only!

I plan to sun tan everyday by the beach, BUT, I need sun tan lotion. Anyone know where I can get a good sun tan lotion. I search all around some farmasi, but all they are selling are nothing besides sun block. Where can I get a good sun tan lotion? Tell me and I will reward you something from BALI. =P Good catch huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home