Monday, April 11, 2005

The Scary Approach...

Last Saturday, I met up with a bunch of old collage mates at California Chicken Pizza, KLCC. We had a good chat over lunch and some nice shots were taken. Will upload the post soon lar.

Anyway, as I was waiting outside the restaurant for the girls to come out (from the loo), these 2 UGLY, FAT, SMELLY looking Malay bapok (we call it the ah-kua) approached me and say: 'Hello handsome, apa nama engkau?'

They freak me out SO BADLY, and I almost cry! Of course not, just kidding...

Well, in return, I gave them the OH-SO-BITCHY, I-DON'T-GIVE-A-FARK-ABOUT-YOU STARE and walked off from there (without waiting for my friends. Shit, am so cruel).

Actually, not that I am racist about it, neither do I hate the bapoks, but it wasn't a friendly approach that they made, but the...you know...I-WANNA-GANG-RAPE-YOU kind of feeling that I got out of it. Very uncomfortable.

Confession: Ok.. if they are cute, I might just flirt with them... =P

Anyway... Also met up with a few ex-colleagues from my current company, had a good time reminiscing the old good days. Quite fruitful actually.

Then MING has this brilliant idea, bringing us to Modesto for flavoured oxegyen! RM10 for purchasing the tube (you know the one used in the hospital, stuck into your nose one... especially for those that have problem breathing... yaya... that kind of tube =P) with unlimited time spend on it. COOL! I spend most of my time on spearmint, which helps ease headache and it works (I got a slight migrain at that point of time anyway)! And apparently, to CASS, the orange one makes her horny? Hmmmm, interesting isn't it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home