Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Are you going out with him?

Yes, and the question was asked, again!

Sincerely, and truthfully, my answer to this question is - NO, am not going out with anyone. He is a nice and caring person, but he is not the 'top-on-my-list' type of guy. But well, if I am really desperate, I will take him! =P

My type of guy? To summarize it, it's only 2 letter - GQ. Definitely have to be 'cute+boyish+hunkie+charming+a smile to melt my heart+fashion sense to die for' to complete my GQ fantasy. I know it's not 'SO' possible, but there's still 'SOME' possibilities. And I am SO looking forward for it =P

Yayaya... that's right. I'm a sucker for plastic beauty. But looks does TURN ME ON more than anything, and personality comes second important =P

CK is seriously not too bad, to me he's 'charming'. Have not fulfilled my GQ checklist =P (shit am so gonna die if he sees this). However, if I am really hungry for love (yes, I mean man), I think I will chew him up! *Ngek ngek ngek ngek ngek...'

And of course I saw this at someone's blog and it's fucking COOL! The NEW definition for:

DISGUSTING
Disgusting is when your grandma kisses you goodbye on the lips.

GROSS
Gross is when she sticks her tongue in.

Argh....nasty nasty... you would want this to happen. Even when you try so hard to imagine your grandma's the hottest hunk you ever met, oh but my god it surely taste NASTY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home