Saturday, February 12, 2005

Molested at Zouk...

I was so fucking molested at Zouk! From top to bottom, every inch, everywhere! But lucky, it wasn't by any stranger. It was done by my gang of dudes! A revenge must take place... oh well.. guess I did.

No cutie at all, guess all the cuties went back for CNY celebration, so no FAT hope at all. Wasted all the time dressing up for the night. Even applied consealer to cover up the dark circles and eye bags. Chech... wasted... damn wasted!

But saw this 'oh-so-ok-looking' Malay dude shuffling! Man, he is great. He can shuffle to any music. Damn that bustard! But he is really good.

Argh... so tired... need to get my beauty sleep soon. Got to go cut the 'cu-cum-ber' now. :"P

Bet no one's reading this now! NVM, be with it! But, I am damn excited about it! Hehehe...

Nights.. *yawns*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home