Monday, April 04, 2005

April Fool

I wrote my resignation letter on the day of April fool and handed it to my second boss. He read it, and the face was so nasty, and black!

He then turn around and ask:

Jordan : Nicky, why do you have to do this?

Nicky : I don't have a choice, I am feeling uncomfortable here already

Jordan : We need to talk.

(I cannot tahan anymore... and I burst out LAUGHING...)

Nicky : Boss, you didn't read the fine print at the bottom ar?

(It was a fine print at 1pt size stating - Happy April Fool!)

Jordan : Bloody fool... you idiot!

(And he started to kick me!)

Heheheheheh..... am so good at this prank! Wonder if I should do this to John too?

----------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note, am going to Bali in the month of May and I dunno if I will die there due to the forthcoming earthquake that's predicted to happen in within 3 month's time.

Whatever, if I were to die, I will die anytime lar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home