Monday, February 28, 2005

Updates for the week...

Alright, haven't been updating last week. So, I think I just write them down in summary.

Monday
- Wake up early, SUCKS! WIP SUCKS! Work SUCKS! The only thing I did to salvage my day was having dinner with my colleague.

Tuesday
- Work SUCKS! Went watch movie with Phoebe, Ming, Nasser & Steven at Mid Valley, and GOD, the movie was bad. If you intend to watch Himalayah Sigh, please don't!

Wednesday
- Work SUCKS! Meeting at Client's place the whole day for the entire Q2 planning. Late for 'Chap Goh Meh' dinner with family, so I decided not to rush down. Went to Spannar Work with Desmond. Gambled till 1:30am. Lost 30 bucks! F@#$@K!

Thursday
- Work SUCKS again! Writing creative brief the whole day, and out of the office for meeting. At night, went to watch movie with Phoebe and Ming again. This time it's a horror movie. Not entirely horror, but it's a psychotic trailer - Hide & Seek. Damn scary lar. Got major migraine after that movie and didn't dare to drive home too! Geeez...

Friday
- Work SUCKS big time! It's a Friday, I shouldn't be working at all! Hahah... =) Anyway, went out for dinner with Evelyn, Cindy & Alvin. Had a good chat about the latest movement in the industry and etc. Of course, we continue with our game session after the the talk. I am so good at TABOO! And i'm so F#@$%$#KING brilliant! Heheheheh... I guess Alvin was so amazed with me by then! Ngek ngek ngek ngek. And I think Cindy and Evelyn too!

Saturday
- Went out to pick up Evelyn at the petrol station near Bukit Raja, then send her to Dawn mother's spa for a good massage. I did it last week, so didn't wanted to do this week. But looking at the workload, I guess I would need to pre-book one session for next weekend. At night, went to attend 2nd sister's baby fullmoon party. Quak Ian is so cute! Catched up with grandma and some of my aunties and uncles. Good chat, good food, good crowd. But didn't managed to stay long as I was too sleepy.

Sunday
- Went for the usual badminton session. Came back slept. Woke up, eat! Now, typing my way to sleepiness!

Yawn! Guess, it's time for bed again!

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, May 17, 2006, Blogger uglee said...

seriously. you're not that good at TABOO. seriously.

 
At 4:43 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger leave me alone said...

seriously. thats true. seriously

 

Post a Comment

<< Home