Friday, May 06, 2005

Some Experience In Life

I was misunderstood for a moment. See below, the conversational bit on MSN with my ex-college mate.


CH says: (12:12:25 AM)
   oh shucks...coz i have a friend looking for a job in agency

CH says: (12:12:54 AM)
   creative side...willing to learn and be trained.

Funkster™ says: (12:13:03 AM)
   if it's art director / copywriter ... i think our CD is interested to meet up with them

Funkster™ says: (12:13:10 AM)
   oic...

Funkster™ says: (12:14:12 AM)
   can give me the name, I can pass to my traffic.

CH says: (12:14:41 AM)
   my friend's name is XXX XXXX.

CH says: (12:14:54 AM)
   should i tell my friend to call you or what? or just walk in?

Funkster™ says: (12:15:26 AM)
   ok ... she's a copywriter or art director?

CH says: (12:15:55 AM)
   she's neither. she's a fresh grad. but looking for a chance to enter agency and learn the ropes on the creative/art dept.

CH says: (12:16:18 AM)
   a creative and hardworking girl

Funkster™ says: (12:17:04 AM)
   argh... but it's hard to tell my traffic if she can't decide she wants to do copywriting or art directing. Anyway can she operate a mac comp?

CH says: (12:18:09 AM)
   but i didnt say copywriting mah...she's interested in being in art and when i say creative, i dont mean writing. i meant creative = art stuff. concepts etc

Funkster™ says: (12:24:58 AM)
   argh...

Funkster™ says: (12:24:59 AM)
   okok

Funkster™ says: (12:25:36 AM)
   u pass me the contact, i will get my traffic to contact her .

CH says: (12:31:47 AM)
   why you argh? troubling u is it?

CH says: (12:32:18 AM)
   i was just asking out of curiosity. if u guys are hiring, i was just going to tell her to try applying thats all

Funkster™ says: (12:33:45 AM)
   no lar not troubling me at all lar... my argh... is the ahhh....

CH says: (12:34:25 AM)
   ohhhhh...u know lah on the net, anythin can be misread or misunderstood. thought u not happy

Funkster™ says: (12:35:01 AM)
   hello... i happy go lucky person since when i'll get pissy with such a small thing to help =P


All you have to tell me is ... my friend is interested in Art Directing. So difficult meh? Heheheheh....

My ways of expressing feeling might be slightly different, but I don't think throughout the entire conversation I was uninterested to help or I sounded pissey?

Haha... but NVM... it's clarified already and I still like him as my friend.

He's a teddy bear! =P

Sometimes a real scary teddy bear (when angry)!!! =P

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, May 09, 2005, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

hello... nice to meet u too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home