Thursday, May 05, 2005

FARK!

Hello ZZzzZZzzzz people out there,

It's 1:35am and i'm still stuck in the office CLEANING other people's SHIT!

This is NOT FUN AT ALL.

But, I am glad that I have a very good AE to help me. Shane, I must say that I am very very proud of you and you have been doing a FARKING good job.

On a separate note, I almost wanted to kill my Client earlier during our WIP meeting this morning.

I almost went OUT OF MY MIND and wanted to crawl over the conference table and stranggle the Ms. Client to death! Major bitch she is making us look EXTREMELY bad in front of her boss. She did not update her bosses about the stuff we have been discussing and she acted SUPER BLUR during the meeting, like she dunno anything about it!

YOU WAIT!
I will dig out all the contact reports and i'll make you swallow all of them.

Oh... keep it cool, cause i'm an elegant person. =P

KARMA will haunt you!

Ngek ngek ngek ngek ngek...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home