Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"When You Getting MARRIED, Huh?"

I tell you... I started to get very very worried when people ask me this question OR when this questions suddenly slaps me in my mind!

For now, my answer to it is - NO AM NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE I ENJOY BEING SINGLE AND I DON'T MIND HAVING ANY FLING!

I initially thought I somehow need to get married, be it a guy or a girl, at least at the age of 30 OR 35, but when this thought strikes me again last Sunday. I'm totally out of my mind! I re-thought, for a while, and the words just slip out my mouth.

I ACTUALLY ENJOY WHAT I AM ENJOYING NOW and that's my bottom line! No responsibility, no catch, no terms, no conditions. All you need to answer to is YOURSELF, your dignity and your pride.

Maybe all I want now is just someone to care about me, to give me the warm i desire, and make me his attention.

BUT that doesn't mean I didn't even thought of falling in love. In fact, I AM CRAVING FOR IT!

DUDES! FIND ME A MAN! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home