Thursday, May 26, 2005

Get To Know Me Better...From Now Onwards.

For those whom have not been knowing my kind of character. This is for your references.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Nicky Dominique Lee
Birthday:28-July-1981
Birthplace:Hospital
Current Location:Damansara Height
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Black and some grey hair
Height:163
Right Handed or Left Handed:Writing on left other on right
Your Heritage:Chinese! Do I look Indian to you?
The Shoes You Wore Today:Adidas sneaker
Your Weakness:I don't listen
Your Fears:Snakes
Your Perfect Pizza:I hate pizza
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get my salary increment and get a bf / gf
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Yoooz...what the fuck yo?
Thoughts First Waking Up:What time is it now?
Your Best Physical Feature:Of course my face
Your Bedtime:Past midnight, around 2am
Your Most Missed Memory:My time at down under
Pepsi or Coke:Coke, definitely
MacDonalds or Burger King:Hell ya McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Group is much prefer, if its with different agenda (u know what I mean la...) then single date
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Doesn't matter to me. As long as they are tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:I hate chocolate. They usually cause me migraine
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappucino
Do you Smoke:YES
Do you Swear:OH F***KING HELL YA
Do you Sing:I sing like there's no tomorrow
Do you Shower Daily:Are you out of your mind ar? Of course. It's a tropical country I am staying in
Have you Been in Love:On my sweet 21 years old
Do you want to go to College:YES
Do you want to get Married:Maybe NOT
Do you belive in yourself:YES! My email address says it all --> iambeautifuldammit@hotmail.com
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:You kidding me, do I need to repeat myself? My email address is enough said!
Are you a Health Freak:NOP
Do you get along with your Parents:OK lar
Do you like Thunderstorms:NOP
Do you play an Instrument:NOP
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes, and I puked over the stupid screwdriver TANG poured!
In the past month have you Smoked:Hello... it's everyday ok
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Ponstan & cirrus consider drugs?
In the past month have you gone on a Date:NOP, but almost
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Almost every now and then
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:YES! I am crazy, I don't like Oreos
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:I think so...
In the past month have you been on Stage:NOP
In the past month have you been Dumped:How to get dumped when I have not even started yet?
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Would like to try one day
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:NOP
Ever been Drunk:DUH?! How many times you want to ask this question?
Ever been called a Tease:YES
Ever been Beaten up:My parents lor. When I was young
Ever Shoplifted:NOP
How do you want to Die:Sleep and die. Less painless
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Pilot initially. But ended up in advertising
What country would you most like to Visit:New York
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Grey
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:Middle length
Height:Same height of taller than me. Not shorter
Weight:Not any fatter than me
Best Clothing Style:UK Gentlement OR Funky style
Number of Drugs I have taken:NO I SAID!
Number of CDs I own:Tons of it
Number of Piercings:1 and it took me 4 years to decide it.
Number of Tattoos:NOP
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I don't look back, so I don't have any regrets

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, May 26, 2005, Blogger Derek said...

Hi there Nicky. I am thinking of adding a link to your blog. I find your blog interesting and that you have a strong character and know what you want.

Is it fine with you?

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home