Monday, June 13, 2005

My Latest Career Move

People in the world, I am leaving this good old EURO RSCG Kuala Lumpur and I am joining J.Walter Thompson in August.

I am leaving because:
- I need to build my portfolio
- I want to meet more Agency people
- I want to learn other Agency's tools of strategic planning
- I want to widen my perspective
- I want to learn more skills from other bosses
- I want to earn more


I will be tendering my resignation once I've gotten my appointment letter from JWT.

Nevertheless, I still love the happening people in EURO, but its for my own career good, so I am leaving. It will be sad to leave, but I believe this will be quite a big leap for me. 2 and a half years of memories with EURO, I will keep it inside with me!

Actually, I can't wait to join JWT, although I am not sure why am I getting myself into a hot soup account again. But, what the hack, my priority now is to build my portfolio. So I need to move. I don't want to be a furniture in EURO. I need progression.

People of EURO, you know I love you all and I will miss you definitely!

People of JWT, I am proud to join your family!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, June 14, 2005, Blogger Pluboy2 said...

bravo.. u're finally leaving.. how i wish i can leave this old dark dungeon... lolx

all the best!!

 
At 8:01 AM, June 15, 2005, Blogger Derek said...

Good for you. Something new and challenging and good for yourself in the long run.

All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home