Monday, June 06, 2005

Figure Figure Figure

It was the worst day of my life! Dealing with figures after figures after figures! Swear to god, I have not done so much figuring (as in calculating the figures that can be achieved by end of year 2005), and I think I did a bad job, but then again, managed to consult my favorite finance person – Soo San, for help. Oh… she’s so lovely! Thanks Soo San.

So besides dealing with that I also have to deal with my own personal figure too – I mean physically. I have been procrastinating going to gym for workout. Yes, I don’t have the time. And not like I didn’t want to check out the cuties there, but the bottom line is… I am a lazy mother-fucker!

Going to meet up with Ming Ming Chua later before she departs to Bangkok tomorrow. I think I will miss her. In fact, I started to miss her already. Good thing, I am going to meet up with her later, so we can have a good chat before I miss her too badly =P

The worst part of tomorrow is that I will have to wake up early at 6am to leave my house before the jam starts. Because this big shot from EURO HQ is coming down for a visit and discussion with the management. Chit, nicely just sent an email out this evening, reminded us to come in before 9am, and CLEAN up our table too. FARK. For those that have seen my table, trust me, there's a lot cleaning to do.

As I suggested, maybe I shall just burn my table, as it is full with papers, so it makes it easier to clean. Ahahaha… all I need to do then, is just swipe the ashes into the bin, so I can see my desk again.

OK, have to go back to cleaning my desk now. Oh… shit…. Where did I place my pen drive already? Shit shit shit shit shit… fark fark fark!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home