Friday, June 10, 2005

Forever Love

I just had the urge this afternoon to own the album of the songs I listen god knows how many times yesterday night and this morning - Two Less Lonely People In The World, by Air Supply.

And yes, I suddenly went to Bangsar BSC to buy the CD, at 3:50pm, working hours on a Friday.

I ran out from my departmen, telling my reception that I am going out to meet my media planer and then Client. Oh god forgive me, I am so evil.

Before I leave the car pack, called up Sheley to meet me at DOME BSC for a short bitching session. Yes, she is the media planner that I mention. Meeting with media planner is the real thing, but not the Client part....

Got off my car, I then rush to the CD store to search for the album. And happily spent RM43 on what I found - AIR SUPPLY, Forever Love, 36 Greatest Hits (1980 ~ 2001), Double CDs.

Whether it is a good buy or not, I don't care, because all I want is to own that song! Crazy me...

Meet Sheley at 4:15pm sharp, had a Twister, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch, then go back to work at 5:30pm.

My boss only came in at 6:00pm, today - Friday, 10th of June?! WTF?!?!!

Gone through the presentation paper with him. Generally, he is ok with the brand plans I mapped out, so I just need to clean up and send it to him by TODAY!

Bloody hell, if he came in earlier, I wouldn't have to stay that late right? Cheebye!

It's now 8:30pm.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, June 13, 2005, Blogger Derek said...

If he came in earlier, then you won't be able to go out to buy the CD.

You can't have everything, you know?

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home