Monday, July 24, 2006

At LQ & My Last Week In Euro

Last Friday night out at LQ was great! Great company Ethan, Christine, Brian, Kong, Marcus, and Betty (and another friend of theirs, sorry, didn’t get your name).

Maybe I was doing my OH-SO-SLUTTY-YET-SEDUCTIVE dance, there was this 2 guys at the bar keep eyeing on me. One, is an Indian dude, and another is a fat foreigner. Both are definitely not my type at all, and they approached my girl friend Kristine to ask things about me? WHAT A LOSER, with a BIG L on the forehead! Hahahahha… Lucky Kristine knows how to answer them. Now I am her unofficial PART TIME BF! Hahahaha…. Goodness gracias!

This week is going to be my last week with Euro RSCG. Next week, I am going to embark on a new journey with Saatchi & Saatchi. I hope things will be fine.

It’s sad to leave this family alike environment.

I will be writing my last APAC_KUL_ALL email.

I will be doing my last copy checking here.

I will have to backup all that data on this hard drive.

I will have to pack my stuff in the Double A box, then carry down to my car.

I will not be able to come in at 11am anymore.

I will not be able to fool around like, myself anymore.

I will not be writing my blog from this computer anymore.

*SIGH*

Things change, but my love for the people here will remain the same. Love ya lots peops!

I will go around later this week to snap pictures with my beloved colleagues, and I will upload here later, this coming Friday.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, July 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL THE BEST AT SAATCHI MAN!

Dennis:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home