Friday, July 14, 2006

I Lurve MeMe….

Kekex tagged me! But I am much more than willing to be tagged, because since I becoming a copywriter, I have much more FREE time than I used to have being a suit! Hehehe… so here I am typing this during official office hour! =)

But then again, if you’re looking for some juicy life story of me, I guess you better close this window by now, because your highness here, is still a VIRGIN =P Kekex, I think I have a big chance disappointing you. Hey, I was a good boy back then you know. And now too!

10 years ago…(when I was barely 14 years old)
I think I had a very traumatic childhood that I can’t remember a single thing I did then. I was 14yo, studying Form 3. Ah… now I remember, I was the only few in the class to take PMR (I come from private Chinese school background) and UEC exam. I don’t think I pass my PMR with flying colors, but I think I got merely a PASS only. How sad, right? I think I was quite rebellious at that age, but at the same time, I was also the pet student. Because I was damn ‘gang-ho’ at taking part in all sorts of speech and etc. competition, and I bring fame to the school by winning big most of them. So, the teachers are kinda like in a love-hate situation with me. But I couldn’t care less. I am ruling them more than them ruling me! Hahahahahah….

5 years ago…(when I was at my prime time – 19years old)
I went to Perth to continue my degree course. Actually, it’s the best year of my lifetime so far. Have you ever have the luxury of freedom to do anything while you’re from your parent’s control. The freedom of:
1. I don’t have to be a Cinderella anymore (yes, sad case, being the youngest and only son, my parents actually set curfew. But of course… not anymore).
2. Do anything you want, anytime you want, and whatever you want. Hearing that already gives you an orgasm, no?

3. Great friends in life comes along, and thus making my life richer. We laugh, we play, we travel, we party, and we bitch. Gone are those days we do our ‘things’ together no days no nights! Fun is an understatement.

4. Being comfortable with who I am.

1 year ago…(when I already is a working adult)Basically, going round and round in circles over the same routine. Sleep, eat, work, eat, and party. And the cycle goes on and on and on and on… I was still working as a suit at this current company. I have to take craps from both the Client and Creative. That make life all the worst. But good thing is that met a bunch of nice people from work and outside of work. So that has actually live up some spice in my life. Life’s never bored with them around. I lurve them!

Yesterday I was…Back in the office after dinner with Pat, Lily, and Kristine, then continue to write endless copy until 4am in the morning. I want my fucking prime time back! I world evolves around eat, sleep, write, and write and write and write and write. See, not even SEX! And I don’t think I even have time to get horny too! (Kekex, nah, finally I wrote the SEX word. Happy?) =P

Being creative, I decided to add this section myself.

5-hours Ago I was…
Replying this tag. In between I did very little copywriting, went for lunch, ciggi break, and took a dump too.

5 Most Recent Songs I Listen To…
1. Circles – Mariah Carey
2. Trouble Sleeping – Corrine Bailey Rae
3. Love’s Beautiful – Tanya Chua
4. Superwomen – Karen White
5. Love Shoulda Brought You Home – Toni Braxton

5 Songs I Know The Words To…
1. Circles – Mariah Carey
2. Fly Like A Bird – Mariah Cary
3. Love Should Brought You Home – Toni Braxton
4. Love’s Beautiful – Tanya Chua
5. Superwomen – Karent White
6. Saving All My Love For You – Whitney Houston
* I know 6 instead of 5 songs lyric from top to bottom. You tiup ah? Hehehehehe…

Ideal Place For Running Away To…
Perth, Australia
(To clarify, Perth is not entirely a boring place. Any other place can be a boring place, but it is how you bring liveliness to it and have fun out of it with the friends around you, right?)

5 Things I Really Want…
1. Hot Boyfriend; OR
2. Cute Boyfriend; OR
3. Lean & Tone Boyfriend; OR
4. Rich Boyfriend; OR
5. All of The Above Boyfriend – MUST HAVE!
(Don’t you get it? I don’t need car and house and cash, I already got them all. I need MAN!)

5 Biggest Joy In My Life…
1. Friends
2. Being myself
3. Being loved by friends (yet to get love from the ‘All-of-The-Above Boyfriend)
4. Family
5. Feeling all high and mighty when I achieve my goal and some impossible.

5 People I Tag…
1. You
2. Yes, you
3. Yup, the one looking at the monitor screen one
4. Yes you, the one reading this line.
5. God dammit! Don’t hesitate! It’s you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home