Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random Ramblings

BEING MYSELF IS TIRING ENOUGH.

Why?

Because I think we try to please other people too much, and therefore we suffer from the consequences.

No?

It’s just so UTTERLY true!

It is only natural that people around us JUDGE.

And it is only normal that we are SENSETIVE to all that JUDGMENTAL statements.

As we try to avoid and adjust those statement. We LOST OUR OWN IDENTITY.

So, we start questioning ourselves.

Is this what I want?

Is this what I aspire to be?

Is this the IDEAL me?

Is this what will make people around me accept me?

Like it or not, we are not ourselves anymore.

We are other people’s IDEAL person?

True? No?

Pleasing others, has become the routine and most shamefully, PART OF OUR LIVE.

So you still blame me for “BEING MYSELF IS TIRING ENOUGH?”

Then, think twice. And again.