Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blah Blah Blah...

Yesterday, John asked Dawn, Anne, and me out for private talk over dinner. As usual, we did not expect it to be anything good, but it was quite emotional. At least not for me.

John appreciate our work and effort very much, however, he thinks that we did not approach him for help but taking everything to ourself, in the end, break down and burn out. To a certain extend, we did not use him as a resources to help until the very last minute or worst case when things is in bad shape. And subsequently, it's too late for him to help. Typical example he pointed out was XXXXXX, XXX and XXX accounts. He thinks we need to have transparent communication and talk to each other more often to understand where everyone stands.

He did not talk too much about me and my set of account. But, I am great that he really appreciate the team's efforts and sacrifies for this account, from 8 months ago, we were almost close to being fired, to now moving towards the regional level.

Of course, the 2 ladies did got emotional and they tear there and then speaking their mind on certain issues. To them this is not the 1st time they did it, but for me it was something different... that I have not ever experience in other groups before. I guess this is what make John's team special. The occasional confrantation. During the whole night I guess I speak less than 50 words. It's not that I kept things to myself, but it's that I already had a private talk with John just last week and by now he should know my issues and concerns. So there's nothing much for me to reiterate.

John is very observant. He know what type of person you are when he talks to you. That's scary! Anyway, his perception on me is that he thinks that I am very playful, never fail to make him laugh, a bit slack on time management (work planning in specific) and I had a lot of things in my mind which I do not want to share (well, he is talking about things like office issues and all that, got nothing to do with personal stuff anyway). That's why he created this avenue for us to chat about.

Seriously, I have nothing to say. I have no issue with anything, besides Margaret. Period. OK, maybe sometime I hate my Client so badly that I dreamt myself as a murderer and I killed all of them. I will only open my mouth only pertaining to SERIOUS issues. OK OK... John, I hear you. I know where you are coming from. I will come up to you more often now and give you all that uncessary shit =P

Anyway, Chit / Francois / John was extremely pissed off with M because of her body language, her leadership, and her big mouth. Well guys, it's kind of P&C so I can't really write here. All in all, the management was PISSED about it.

OK. I got 2 briefs to write and tons of work to do tomorrow. Better go off early now and come in to work earlier (which never happen to me...ah...what the heck)!

Night.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

women!
emotional creatures!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home