Friday, September 16, 2005

The TRUTH Is Out!

Hehehehehe..... this is interesting! I guess it's a good way to see how poeple look at me =P

Please copy/paste onto a comment box and fill in the blanks :)

Dear Nicky D,

You are really _____. You should _____. We need to go _____. After that we can _____. Remember that time we _____? That was real _____. Maybe tomorrow we can _____. You are my _____.


Signed your _____,
_____


P.S. _______.

---------------------------------------------------

This is consider my not so X rated version .... hahahaha. Doesn't really make sense huh? But what the heck? It's for fun! =P

Dear Nicky D,

You are really A COCK TEASER. You should STRIP NAKED, LIKE NOW. We need to go for GOLDEN SHOWER. After that we can DO THE 'HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME'. Remember that time we MET AT PUDU BAS STATION? That was really EXPLOSIVE & HOT. H to the O to the T! IT'S FUCKING HOT. Maybe tomorrow we can MAKE LOVE LIKE NO TOMORROW. You are my ULTIMATE SLUT.


Signed your COCK SUCKER,
Ai Suc Kok


P.S. I CAN'T WAIT NO MORE! YOU'RE MY BITCH, AM YOUR PIMP!

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, September 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nicky D,

You are really a fuckee. You should be fucking more fucking fuckers. We need to go fucking. After that we can fuck, fuck and more fuck. Remember that time we fuck each other up? That was real fuck. Maybe tomorrow we can fuck.

You are my fuckee.


Signed your fucker,
Fucker

P.S. __juz in case u dunno me, try to guess who's me by SMS-ing me muahahahahahahahahahaha_____.

 
At 3:05 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger joey said...

Dear Nicky D,

You are really SLUTTY. You should NOT CHANGE THE WAY YOU ARE THOUGH. We need to go CLUBBING ONE DAY, SO THAT YOU COULD TEACH ME A FEW TIPS ON HOW TO HIT GUYS. After that we can HAVE A GREAT ORGY PARTY. Remember that time we TRIED IT BUT TURNED OUT TO BE A BAD ONE WHEN JERRY COULDNT CUM? That was real FCUKED UP. Maybe tomorrow we can TRY IT AGAIN. You are my SLUT, HONEY.


Signed your BABY,
KEKEX


P.S. LOVE THAT ASS, HONEY.

(tsk tsk, how can i write such a thing)

 
At 4:18 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

GOD! Your Gor is so going to kill me if he sees this!

But what the heck! A masterpiece! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home