Thursday, September 15, 2005

What Would Your Response Be?

OK, this is interesting yet funny. And I think this is how I would answer if THIS happened.

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me.

Q: What would you like to drink? Fruit juice, soda, tea, chocolate, capuccino, frapuccino or coffee?

A: Tea please.

Q: Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, iced tea or green tea?

A: Ceylon tea.

Q: With milk, or fresh cream?

A: With milk please.

Q: Goat's milk or cow's milk?

A: With cow's milk please.

Q: Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?

A: Um, I'll just take it black.

Q: Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?

A: With sugar please.

Q: Beet sugar or cane sugar?

A: Cane sugar.

Q: White or brown sugar?

A: Just give me a glass of water.

Q: Mineral water or distilled water?

A: Mineral water.

Q: Flavoured or non-flavoured?

A: I think I'll just die of thirst

My Answer: JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW!

So tell me dahlings, how would you act upon this irritation?

8 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

slap that bitCH up!!!!

 
At 9:25 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so expressive ah... haha i like!

 
At 9:26 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps... sorry i'm the one who replied earlier.. lik ur blOg... ur from sgboy? me2.. haha dun mind wanna link me? http://jerrie.atspace.com .. thx so much!!

 
At 9:32 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

Zenngo --> Hehehe.... slapping her might make her talks even more! That's why i decided to throw her out of the window! :P

Anonymous --> Ya i have a profile at sgboy. Mind introduce your name? You can call me Nicky D. And where u from ar? Sure to link you up babe. Where u from anyway?

 
At 9:37 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

Anonymous dahling .... didn't get to access to the addie u display here. something seems to be wrong lar =) Would you mind leave me another note on this?

 
At 10:56 AM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

Hey Nicky... that was very, um, frustrating eh?

I'd just tell her to get me anything aka surprise me...

 
At 10:26 AM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

Oh my god! (throwing confetti and screaming at the top of my lungs) this is the highest score of comments i've got since I started my blog! WOOOO-HOO!

RED WINE or Champaign?

But I prefer CHIVAS with COKE =)

 
At 11:28 AM, September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have fucked her silly (one way or the other). ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home