Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Fucking No Life Saturday!

And I was supposed to arrive in Penang like now, but I am still fighting with my migraine and SHIT LOAD of work in the office. At this hour! I'm sorry, but you can't blame me for looking like this, IT'S MY WEEKEND WOI!





Geez Weez... GOOD GOD GRACIOUS!

Then after taking a walk around, I found not only myself is frustrated working over the weekend, but some of my colleagues too, see the evidence!







On the side track, how many people actually willing to do this kind of unglam pose and post it up huh?



Anyway, tonight I am going to POPPY to club again with my clubbing 'kaki' - Joey!



Join us people. If you see me at the podium, JUST HOLLA ME!

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, August 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... Funny face you have!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home