Sunday, August 21, 2005

R3CHARGE @ Port Dickson

Aloha, I just got back from Port Dickson. The rave party? Actually not my cup of tea, so I didn't absolutely enjoy it. You know... I like R&B more than anything. So Poppy is the definitely ONs place.

Back to the rave party. Basically, I think the entire KLites are there. See lots of people from advertising.

And baby... there are tons of HOTTIES around (dahling...not girls if you're thinking of...but MEN), half naked. My eyes sway to stare at their buff body, and of course their pinkish / maroonish nipples. Plus, some with nipple piercing... uh... sexy-nya! Feel like licking them non-stop. Dude, I also have crush with 'GOOD-LOOKING' guys with tongue stud. I can just FRENCH them the whole night! And of course, that only applies to GOOD-LOOKING guys with tongue stud. Not any Ah Beng or Ah Seng can do for me OK. I'm an ATTITUDE QUEEN ;P

Many people I know pops, but I didn't! Coz i'm a good boy! I hate drugs.

And I saw some guy steeling kisses with other guy. So scandalous. The night is just so surprising for me.

Joey, forever the social butterfly. And she can't stop parading her attire.

Well, I also met this dude call Wayne. Good shuffle-r. Fucking PRO. And cute too.

The journey was tiring. But now that i'm back in KL, I have to work! GOD DAMMIT MY CLIENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home