Saturday, July 23, 2005

Clubbing...

So yesterday, after much anticipation to go clubbing on a Friday night, we finally did!

Joey, Alex and Me. Then come John, and some of Joey's friends.

We first went to LIQUID because the Carlsberg BAs are there to work, so Alex will have to be there to supervise for a little. Plus, it's their re-launch again, so well, we all went to see some cute gay guys. And trust me... there are TONS!

Joey, again, the ultimate slut when it come to the dance floor, was 'raba-raba-ing' with the gay guys... and John nicely told her that her market value has decreased tremendously. I'm like WTF, gay guys are like everyone's best friend OK! DO NOT STEREOTYPE! And John also stupidly commented that I should be feeling like home. *Slap his face with my dick* I told him SHUT UP and better off to continue sucking the beer bottle! :P

So then after we went to ATMOSPHERE, well... nice place but I don't like the music! It's trans.

Less than 45min, we then walked over to POPPY GARDEN! One of my fav club. I'm like YAY!

Anyway Joey fell, and she kept whinning and mumbling NOT about the pain, but the scar that will eventually be visible on her leg?!?!! I'm like WTF?

Went home at 3:30am. And woke up this morning at 11:00am to go APV for online. *Sigh* Now got headache from yesterday's hangover. Fyi, I only drank 1 bottle of Carlsberg only. Hahahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home