Monday, July 11, 2005

Joining The Club...

Have not been updating my blog... caught up with work and nothing but work!

And I started to hate coming in to the office already. No more inspiration to wake up early and attending to the problems I have.

Becuase they are all craps!

Especially working with a bunch of monkeys who are not so involving in the business and suddenly decided to be so involved!

I want to quit.

But I want to see how the Agency change with Yasmin coming on-board!

Should I stay or should I start looking around already?

You tell me...

I've got something breathing down my neck, and I have no help from any end.

It feels like floating no where in the pacific ocean...

That feeling sucks...

I seriously have no idea why am I here for...

Money? Career? Or just a useless piece of shit?

I need a long break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home