Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Brown Eyes...

You like my brown eyes?

Yes, call me a VAIN POT! Like... I care?!? =P

Went to this optical shop in Bangsar with Cindy, supposedly needed to buy a pair of nice sunny, but ended up trying the color contact lenses and decided to get one for myself =P Just like the 'Singapore Paris Hilton' --> http://pinkshoefetish.blogspot.com Yes, yes yes... all say GLAM!

RM90 for 2 pairs. Cool huh...=) So I choose Warm Hazel (as you can see in the picture below) and Groovy Green. Aha.. it's green! I'm a sucker for green eyes u know, I since i'm not getting it naturally, might as well I get one artificial one. Hahaha... *evil grin*

Will post up again when I get my green one soon.

Well it's Mega Sales period and cannot resist it! It's SPENDING SEASON wei! Got quite a good deal I think, OR at least my other colleages thought so too.





And for those who thinks that I have too much time blogging, to prove you WRONG, here is the evidence.





Confession : OKOK... I was taking a break reading Ting Ting's blog. Afterall i'm just a human being. I need a break =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home