Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Precious, My Possession...

Inspired by Confetti In The Wind – ‘A New Whore' entry, now I also feel like flaunting collections. =P

When ever I go shopping, never I will miss to look out for some nice OR at least cool ring to buy, and obviously, swanky people like me… only go for SWATCH. Confetti In The Wind, in this case you are not swanky at all, but you are G-O-D! I love the ring you posted! IT’S SO FUCKING GORGEOUS!!! And darling, eating kicap + white rice for the month is afterall not that bad, but in my scenario it would be eating sand, and worst case, taking bus all the way from Klang to Damansara for work. Good god, that’s sad!

Half a year gone! And up-to-date these are my collection of rings from Swatch-Bijoux. Bought 4 within 7 months! Damn crazy. But what to do? I’m so vain… *tee hee*
There’s one more ring that I can’t find on the web, maybe I’ll just take a picture and upload it one day… to complete the collection.



Ya… god if you are reading this, I have a request for my b’day tomorrow. Would you get someone to buy my this ring tomorrow? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home