Thursday, September 01, 2005

Everybody Loves MoMo

Yes, I got this very beloved friend, name MoMo (cannot reveal her real name la, I love her so have to protect her la*). She's beautiful (in the eyes of beholder), witty, funny, and professional. I like her A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT! Everytime we hang out together, we never fail to laugh till the customer at the next table request for a change of seat / table. We are blatantly LOUD!

See our SMS chat and I think you will get what I mean =)

Nicky --> MoMo
Hellow sweetheart good luck and save trip tomorrow. Remember to pack your passport and air ticket. And its ok to have dirty weekend in Jakarta =)ahahaha if you ain't getting dirty, darling I AM! hahaha. And god dammit don't ignore my sms and pretend to be like really busy. At least reply me with 'am ok' or some shit. ;) Dun laugh over my sohai shuffling technique. Its unique ok =)

MoMo --> Nicky
chao fan, liku liku, full hse! hehe. stil @ work. wil b good promise. u wan anthing frm jakarta?

Nicky --> MoMo
No la I want you back soon so we can party ;)

MoMo --> Nicky
we wil, then we can do our special dance! hehe

Nicky --> MoMo
Oh and I want you to be back soon to tell me more story about that evil bitch ;)

MoMo --> Nicky
yeah man she's evil. stab her eyes then she know.

Nicky --> MoMo
Haha and plug her bulu chee bye one by one and let her suffer in pain. And then we combine our special dance and slap her left right center up side down :) I am sure patrick will have more story to tell when you are back. We share share ya. And one carton of marlboro light and jack daniel will do. I pay you back.

MoMo --> Nicky
u really make me laugh la! hahaha. ok, no prob wil get u d stuffs.

GOD MoMo is so adorable. I love her, I SWEAR!




*Yeah right, KONON-NYA! So much of protecting her name, but revealing her picture =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home