Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Boring Sh*t

OK, it was 2 days ago since I last blog. Didn't really have the time to blog, although I really feel like it.

FYI, I was working throughout the weekend with my boss in the office.

First, my Saturday was gone, because the night before I went home late and I slept late, so I end up coming to an internal creative review LATE.

Secondly, my Sunday was gone too, because I went home late the day before as well (was at Poppy Garden with Joey and gang till 4 plus, reach home almost 5am), woke up late (as usual, but you can't blame me u see...it's suppose to be my WEEKENDS...), went to the car mechanics place to fix my old tyres, realignment and etc (FUCK... it cost me about RM350 plus) and, subsequently came into the office late too! *Sigh* Luckily, my boss was late too!

OK, I think I lost my thoughts, but I really hate this BITCH call Margaret in my office. She's like the REAL BITCH! Long story, rest assure I will blog the story in the next or next next entry =P

Here's some LOOOOOOOOONG overdue pics Desmond was suppose to send me. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure...


Stupid 'SoulOut' waiter asked me to wear this MOTHER FUCKING UGLY 'Birthday Band'. Can't they give me something nicer? But well, my colleagues celebrated my 24th b'day with me and it was a memorable one, cause they all pushing me and 'FUNDING' me to go 'K-ui Kai'! I'm like WTF woi!


YES! I was seriously thinking about WORK! OK, OK... I was FANTASIZING! Content? I'll keep it to myself =P


One of my favourite colleague - 'Pho Bee' Chia


My new clubbing 'KAKI' - Alex Chin, she's beauti'fool' isn't she? Keep your hands off dahling, she's a mother already OK! And, NO I wasn't trying to act cute. That was the NATURAL me =P


We like FAKE SMILE-ing to ignorant peoples...


Introducing - NICKY DOMINIQUE's SPECIAL --> VIGINA MOUTH!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, September 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhhh...
Happy 24th birthday!!!

ur colleagues seemed awfully cool!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home