Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Memory Of A Lifetime...

It was indeed a great escapade with a fun bunch of colleague at the Fraser Hill albeit I totally hate the journey very much!

3 cars, 14 crazy people, 11 from Saatchi, 2 from LB, 1 from BBDO & 1 small kid.

The trip was meant to be a farewell trip for Yee Sin, before he leave to endeavor his bright & potential future in Beijing. But of course, I am sure what he had experienced & garnered out of this trip is nothing, but a sweet reminiscence of the ‘big Saatchi family’ down the memory lane.

From the look of everyone’s face. I’m sure we all have fun! So, I shall reframe from mentioning how happy we were again, but I shall let the picture speaks for a thousand stories of it.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, November 22, 2006, Blogger sinnnnn said...

That was a wonderful memory shall remain in my heart......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home