Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I Think It's Farnie...

Nicky says: Shit la.. my Client's a total asshole, make my life difficult only.

Gorden says: Ya lar... your 'X-XX' Client.

Nicky says: I want to quit my job la. Become prostitute better. No need to stress. Open leg wide wide welcome customer can already. Sometime can even read newspaper while making out. Good money somemore. All I have to do is just fake my orgasm. Easy-nya.

Gorden says: Huh... you sure you want to do prostitution. But no EPF wor? How la when you get old?

Nicky says: *faint* .... *totally speechless*

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, December 29, 2005, Blogger Celeste Koay said...

nicky, your friend is hilarious!!! lol

 
At 8:47 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger Pluboy2 said...

but still, go prostitute urself :P
hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home