Saturday, December 17, 2005

...NUMB...

Went to Bliss with Anne / Happy Cock / Joey / Gordan and myself. Bliss feels like home. I like to see men cuddles, hugging and kissing… maybe I have been longing for this kind of touch, at a point of time… *sigh* I felt miserably lonely and unwanted. Not being love. Am I that bad… it got me started to wonder!

********************

I thought at time goes by, I would have forgotten him. Unfortunately for me, he came into my life again.

A somebody whom I used to like before; a somebody I tired to forget for the longest time; a somebody who mess up my life again; and a somebody I know I can’t say ‘I LOVE YOU’ to. The feeling is just too depressing. I hate this, totally!

********************

Work sucks. I hate my life! Working tomorrow, on a Sunday, and I must complete a full document for a campaign that will be launched next week! Besides, I have tons of work to complete too. Shane is going on leave. I think I am dead!

********************

Met an old school mate in Bliss yesterday. It’s shocking to see him there. But kind of expected too la. Anyway… he is my BESTEST friend since secondary school days, am happy for him for he is now attached happily. Love u Scott. Happiness with you forever.

********************

LIFE SUCKS! SAVE ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home