Sunday, December 25, 2005

Emotional Ride...

Recently, mom and dad have been quarrelling, yet again, leaves my in a very difficult situation. I pretend, I can’t be bother, but then again… I am scared. Scared of loosing someone in my life… and that leads me to think, will I be someone lonely if one day my parents aren’t around anymore.

You see… I am not close to my sisters at all. We often quarrel when we see each other, for the smallest matter. I blame it to the generation gap, as we were about 10 years apart. My elder sister, to me is forever a moron. She only thinks highly of herself, and she’s very selfish, sometime a major ‘batu api’ too. My second sister, was closer to me, but since she’s married… our gap was much further apart. We only talk when it’s necessary. That leaves me with my parent. For my career is in advertising, and its my current priority, I only see my parents either very early in the morning when I have to rush for early 9pm meeting OR either on a late Sunday night when I arrive home from work again. SAD isn’t it?

So… it got my started to think will I be lonely forever? I have friends, but one day friends will have their own priority too. Now, it’s getting me panicking. Am I getting over too paranoid about me being lonely OR was it a syndrome of me rushing for getting in a relationship OR maybe… because… therefore… MY MIND IS TOO CORRUPTED NOW!

I hate Christmas this year… for making me felt this way now! I seriously don’t appreciate it and definitely not enjoying it at all.

For me not being able to enjoy and cherish this season of joy, I sincerely hope you have a more fabulous and fun, love, and joy-filling Christmas on my behalf.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY 2006 my dearest friends.

With lots of LOVE,
Nicky Dominique Lee

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, December 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nick!
*hugs*

yar, holidays can be quite a bitch...
but hey, after all, they are ur family too....

maybe one day, you guys are able to accept each other differences...

Merry Christmas, and a happy new year...

 
At 4:14 PM, January 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE A FAB 2006 NICKY..

HUGZ.
DENNIS:P

All those idiotic clients who screw up ya life will never be able to find their G SPOT..gasppppp!!!..muhahahahaah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home