Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I Bought Myself... HAPPINESS

Wake up early quarrel with my sister again. Dunno why... but I don't care la.

Had lunch with my family members, then I head off to KL meeting Cindy @ BSC La Bodega for drinks.

Then shopping started. GOSH, once a shopping queen is in the mood it will never stop, dahling.

First, I got myself a L'OCCITANE gift hamper - all cream products (about 10 products in the hamper) from head to toes for only RM264

Then, went to Cold Storage to do some grocery shopping. Total damage is about RM137

The worst damage - SONY Cyber Shot T9, I spent RM1700 (RM1600 for the camera set, paid additional RM100 to get upgrade to 512MB memory card)



For all it maters... I am a happy man again!

Retail theraphy really works for the QUEEN!

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, December 27, 2005, Blogger Aku said...

as long as you happy...

 
At 4:20 PM, January 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

retail therapy works wonder nicky..

keke
dennis:)

 
At 8:48 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger Pluboy2 said...

u fcuking rich kid... envyy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home