Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So Much For Healthy Lifestyle...

So this morning when I was awaken at 5am, with the mission to drive my dad to KLIA, I nicely packed my gym clothes into me bag… and was very inspired and motivated to work out in the morning, before heading to work.

I was all sober up on my journey to KLIA, whilst having the ‘MAN TALK’ with my dad and all. Then, when I drive back from KLIA… first I started yawning non-stop, then tiredness kicks in, eye lid started falling unconsciously. And the next thing I know… I was already at the Y junction. Right heading towards KL, and the left turn will lead me home.

Guess, I think you already know what choice I made. YES, THE LEFT TURN, and head home to my dreamland.

Such a loser eh? I know… but can’t help lar… very sleepy. And the next thing I remember, when I wake up, it’s already 10:30am. FUCK, super late for work. Reach office only at 11:30am.

DAMN, what a nice way to start my day eh?

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Ry said...

malas sial

 

Post a Comment

<< Home