Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sometimes... You Wonder... Who You Really Are?

I think I am hit by depression again.

Weird feelings just came bombarded me. I felt like I just lost myself, the inner soul of myself. It felt like I am nothing but an empty case now.

I don’t know who I am. Do I even have a personality? Am I even a someone?

My feeling tells me that I am running nowhere now, very recklessly, and aimlessly. No direction, no fighting-spirit, no soul. Like, I am waiting to serve a death sentence. It doesn’t help that I can’t even identify what is the problem here.

I felt like a total loser.
Like, for the past 25 years, I really don’t seem to understand myself?
Like, I seriously doesn’t exist at all?

Everytime when I feel this way… I hate myself even more.

I need my soul.

I need my spirit.

I need to be loved again.

I need that support & blessing.

I need what I felt missing now.

I need everything…

Am not asking for sympathy. Do not sympathize me! Just let me be, just leave me alone to figure that out.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, November 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to die

 
At 2:10 PM, November 23, 2006, Blogger Legolas said...

Suicide doesn't solve problems, if anything, it makes things more complicated.

It happens, everyone will feel depress sometimes, even the happiest person. Just let it come, and let it go, and move on. You'll be alright. Think about others whom you care and who care for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home