Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Off Kylee & Annie...

They are my lovely colleagues.

Went shop around for Z's farewell present at 1 Utama the other day, and found this 2 zombie dollies that resembles them. Without any hesitation, I got it for them.

This is Kylee...


You see... Kylee bites when she's drunk. So u know what I mean now...
















And initially, I thought this reminds me of Annie Boo. But at a second thought, it looks more like Allison then. So I decided to keep this dolly with me for a good laught whenever I am stressed out.





















No matter what... Kylee & Annie are still the breast... I mean BEST!

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, December 11, 2006, Blogger Fable Frog said...

Cool goo goo dolls~ I love these stuffs, though i dont hv any. 1U have the best stuffs ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home